It is not easy to learn to cook, but you can learn to cook transnational food with the iPad apps mentioned below. There are several apps that can teach you how to cook, but we’ve outlined the best six of them, so you don’t have to spend too much time perusing them. You can take your time to see which of the mentioned apps will really meet your needs.
Why learn to cook through apps?
- People considered that the use of apps was very important to learn to cook in 2020 during confinement.
- There is a wide range of food recipes.
- Due to the ease of use and the wide range of recipes shared in the apps, more and more people are turning to learning new food recipes.
- Food recipe apps now enjoy a market size of 22,755,800 potential users
- Applications like Facebook, YouTube, Google and more platforms are now the source of access for people looking for new recipes.
Everything about the passion for cooking stems from the fact that when we or our friends cook something delicious to our liking, the satisfaction is great. So, let’s examine the top five cooking apps for iPad.
Aptito may not be the best for you among the apps listed here, but the features of this app are really worth checking out. It has a robust and interactive digital menu on your iPad.
Ditch the paper menu to give your customers or friends a great dining experience. This iPad app helps you view high resolution images of dishes and you can do much more, such as sending personalized comments and requests directly to the chef.
- Create an unlimited number of menus
- Wine / beer list featuring multiple sorting options
- Make dinner / drink pairing recommendations
- Digital self-order menus
- Real-time reservation system
- 24 hour technical support
Aptito Price and Compatibility
It is totally free to download, install and use. Take a look at their compatibility below:
- iPad: Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later
- Mac: Requires macOS 11.0 or later
MasterClass: Learn New Skills
This is the Editors’ Choice when it comes to learning to cook from the big names in the industry. It gives you tips, secrets, and building blocks for greatness. You are able to learn every day. Enjoy video lessons that you can embark on at a time that’s convenient for you. There is no pressure to do more than you can actually do at one time.
- Hands-on demos, cinematic close-up footage that makes you feel like you’re taking the lessons one-on-one with the instructor.
- Snapshots of 5 minutes or more that introduce you to your favorite classes
- All-Access Pass gives you the opportunity to view each new MasterClass as it is released
- Short Cut gives you access to an instructor’s highlights in about 20 minutes
MasterClass price and compatibility
It can be downloaded for free, but for those looking to do more, it has several subscription levels:
- Standard – $ 179.99
- Full access pass – $ 179.99
- Plus – $ 239.99
- Cousin – $ 274.99
It is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone: iOS 14.1 or later
- iPad: iPadOS 14.1 or later
- ipod touch: iOS 14.1 or later
- Apple TV: tvOS 14.1 or later
BigOven Recipe & Meal Planner
Hands down, this is known as a good iPad app for cooking because it simplifies the whole process. Find recipe inspirations, plan meals, create shopping lists, reduce food waste, and get more done from one device. In addition to the wide range of useful tools, you are welcome to a community of home cooks who share the same passion for being in the kitchen, just as you love to do.
- Have all your recipes in one place within the application
- Plan your meals
- Manage shopping list
- Reduce food waste
- Be part of a home cooking community
BigOven price and compatibility
Users can start using it for free, but it has in-app purchases. The subscriptions are as follows:
- Professional membership – $ 1.99, $ 19.99
- 12 BigOven Credits – $ 9.99
- 100 BigOven Credits – $ 59.99
- 40 BigOven Credits – $ 29.99
Its compatibility information is as follows:
- iPhone: iOS 13.0 or later
- iPad: iPadOS 13.0 or later
- ipod touch: iOS 13.0 or later
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later
Green Teaspoon (LGS)
The app has over 200 delicious, quick and easy herbal recipes, each one can fill your unique occasions. So if you’re into quick breakfasts or packed lunches, quick one-pot dinners, irresistible desserts, handy snacks, and more. The great thing about the app, which makes people fall in love, is its user interface designed in such a way that it offers simple and easy recipes. It is also an excellent application for those who want to eat more plants.
- Recipes added every month
- You can save your recipes and find them later in the app
- Generate and save shopping lists from saved recipes
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
LGS price and compatibility
Little Green Spoon is free to download and use. However, there are two subscription packages in the app.
- Monthly subscription – $ 3.49
- Annual subscription – $ 36.99
LGS compatibility information is as follows:
- iPhone: iOS 11.0 or later
- ipod touch: iOS 11.0 or later
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later
Epicure Recipes and Shopping List (EPI)
This application has been known for many years as the favorite resource of home cooks around the world.
- Voice-activated command input so you can participate in the kitchen hands-free
- More than 30,000 tried and tested recipes
- Variety of categories
- Read ratings, comments and suggestions from other users who have tried the recipes.
- Contains thousands of professionally shot images.
PPE price and compatibility
It is totally free to download and use. No in-app purchases. It is also compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone: iOS 12.1 or later
- iPad: iPadOS 12.1 or later
- ipod touch: iOS 12.1 or later
- Mac: macOS 11.0 or later
All of these apps work great on iPad. However, some of the things you might want to look at before choosing any of the above apps are the number of recipes available and some of the recipes that may lean towards vegetarian diets. Also, consider using the feature-rich ones that are totally free to use. The caution regarding them is that they will definitely post intrusive ads.