TikToker swallows AirPod instead of Ibuprofen, records audio from stomach

One woman, a TikToker, described how she mistook one of her AirPods for ibuprofen and accidentally swallowed it.

Boston user @iamcarliiib explained on TikTok that he was sharing this information “for educational purposes” and that he was holding the pill in one hand.

TikToker swallowed one of the AirPods, makes a video

@iamcarliiib

For ✨educational purposes✨, this is what happened when I confused my #airpod and an ibuprofen. Here to share awareness #LevisMusicProject #fyp

♬ Oh no – Kreepa

“I was getting into bed,” he says in the TikTok video, “I had 800 ibuprofen in my right hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand.”

“I like to throw something, I took my bottle of water and took a sip … then I realized that it was not the ibuprofen,” he added. “I tried to throw it up and it won’t come out.”

The TikToker claimed that it came out naturally and that they had an X-ray to prove it. He also stated that he would not try to use the AirPod again.

Video: She claimed that the ingested AirPod had a connection

In a separate video, she also revealed that the swallowed AirPod was still connected to her iPhone while she was on the phone. As a result, the gurgling sounds recorded in her stomach were included in a voice memo she sent to a friend.

@iamcarliiib

Reply to @bitchcraft____ #green screen

♬ SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY Remix (with Kali Uchis and Moliy) – Amaarae & Kali Uchis

Leave a Comment