Read this blog post to the end to learn how to download Ricoh printer driver for Windows 10, 8 and 7 (both laptop and desktop).
Ricoh is one of the world’s largest and leading printer manufacturers on the market today. Widely used in small and medium-sized offices, Ricoh printers are known for their high-quality output, high speeds, capacity, and graphics capabilities. It should be noted that Ricoh drivers should be updated periodically to avoid conflicts with printing devices and to improve the stability and performance of your computer. If you don’t know how to install Ricoh printer drivers without CD, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
In this post today, we discuss various methods on how to download, install and update Ricoh printer drivers in Windows 10. Read on to learn about them.
Highly Recommended Method for Downloading the Ricoh Printer Driver for Windows PC
The best way to download and update the Ricoh Universal Print Driver is by using automated software such as Bit Driver Updater. With Bit Driver Updater, you can easily scan and find all faulty or incompatible drivers that need to be updated. With the software, you can fix driver conflicts with any of your hardware devices in just a few clicks. You can download and try Bit Driver Updater for free by clicking the button provided below.
How to Download and Update Ricoh Printer Drivers in Windows 10
Below are some of the most reliable methods by which you can update or download the Ricoh Universal Driver for Windows PC.
Method 1: Download the Ricoh driver through Ricoh official website
Ricoh continues to update the driver software for its printing devices. To download the Ricoh universal printer driver from the Ricoh support website and install it yourself, follow the instructions provided below:
- Visit the Ricoh official website.
- Move the mouse pointer to Support and downloads, then select the Drivers and software drop-down menu option.
- On the next page, you have to enter the model number of your printer in the search bar and hit the Enter button (we are here using the Ricoh MP C3003 printer model as an example). Alternatively, you can select the category, subcategory and model number from the drop-down list.
- Then click on the MP C3003 Controllers> E-22C Color Controller option as shown in the picture below.
- About him Ricoh Printer Driver Download Page, click the download button next to the driver you need to install.
- You then need to double click on the setup.exe or install.exe file to begin the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install updated Ricoh driver on Windows PC.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.
Read also: Download, install and update the Ricoh MP C3003 printer drivers
Method 2: Download Ricoh Drivers through Windows Device Manager
Device Manager is a built-in Windows tool that helps you view and manage all the peripherals and hardware devices on your computer. You can also use it to update or download Ricoh printer drivers for Windows 10 and earlier versions of the operating system. Here’s how to use it:
- Launch the Device Manager tool on your PC. To do that: Press the Windows Logo + X keys simultaneously, then select Device administrator from the menu.
- Then click on the Printer category or printer queues to expand your options.
- Right-click on the name of your Ricoh printer and select Update driver option.
- From the options displayed on your screen, choose “Search automatically for updated driver software.”
- Wait until the Windows operating system finds and installs Ricoh Universal Controller.
- Restart your computer after the installation process is complete.
Also read: How to restore printer connection in Windows 10, 8, 7
Method 3: Download Ricoh Printer Drivers via Bit Driver Updater (Recommended)
If you don’t have the technical knowledge, time, or patience to update the Ricoh Universal Print Driver manually, we suggest you try Bit Driver Updater. The ability to automatically update all outdated, missing, and corrupt drivers at once makes Bit Driver Updater a must-have software for Windows 10, 8, and 7 PCs.
The following shows how to install Ricoh printer drivers in Windows 10 and earlier versions of the operating system using the Bit Driver Updater program.
- Download and install Bit Driver Updater.
- Run the program and start the driver scan procedure by clicking the Scan option on the left side panel.
- Click on the Update now next to the Ricoh printer to automatically download and install the latest version of its driver software.
- After the successful installation of the Ricoh driver update, restart your computer.
Also read: Printer driver is not available in Windows 10 [Fixed]
Final Words: Free Download Ricoh Printer Drivers for Windows 10
Previously, we have shared a lot of useful methods on how to download Ricoh printer drivers for Windows 10. If you ask for our recommendation, we suggest that you use an automated Bit Driver Updater tool to solve all your driver concerns.
If you know of any other reliable method to update the Ricoh driver, please share the same with us. This concludes our post, I hope you find it useful! In case you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.