Stay on top of the latest technology with PCWorld’s digital magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it features the best content on PCWorld.com – the most important news, key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories – in a curated digital magazine for Android and iOS. as well as for desktop and other tablet readers.
In the September issue
This month, he meets the laptop he wants you to take apart. Introducing the best prebuilt PCs powered by AMD Ryzen APUs. See our picks for the best online marketplaces to sell used devices. Learn how to check the battery status of your laptop.
Other highlights include:
- News: Meet the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3. Also, fix Windows 11 Start menu with new simple Stardock app
- AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT Review: An excellent 1080p graphics card with pandemic prices
- HP Elite Folio review: Extreme mobility for a price
- Seagate Firecuda 530 Review: It’s very, very fast
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 Review: Small camera with good image quality.
- That’s how: 3 tricks to get the best deals on technology. How to turn your iPad into a true laptop replacement. How to install fonts in Windows 10
Look: Once upon a time, Intel’s gaming NUCs were too small for a DIYer to replicate with out-of-the-box parts. That’s not the case with Beast Canyon, which is roughly the size of an eGPU case. That makes the high cost harder to justify.
Read your problems on PC or Mac
Now you can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click the icon in the upper right corner (a box with an arrow). Current users of the application should click on “Do you already have an account?” below the registration form and then login there with your PCWorld digital magazine application credentials. From there, you will have access to all the issues that are part of your subscription. Visit with a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or big screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld application to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you want. Subscribe today!
Do you have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Email us at email@example.com.