Well, if you have a Windows 11 compatible laptop / desktop, you can install the preview update. Many users have already signed up for the Windows Insider program and joined the Beta / Preview Build channel to install Windows 11.
Although Windows 11 offers you many features and options, there is one problem that no one can deny: Windows 11 is still in testing and has many bugs. So if you’ve recently installed a Windows 11 update and you’re having trouble, you’re reading the right guide.
In Windows 11, you can easily roll back the update and undo all the changes made to your computer. Therefore, if you have problems after installing a pre-release version of Windows 11, this article can be very helpful.
Also read: How to set a picture password in Windows 11
Steps to uninstall an update in Windows 11
In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall an update in Windows 11. The process will be very easy; just follow some of the simple steps below.
1. First click on the Windows start button and select Settings.
2. On the Settings page, click the windows update option.
3. In the right pane, click the Update history button as shown below.
4. Now scroll down and click on the Uninstall updates option.
5. The next screen will show you the list of all installed updates. To delete an update, select the update and click the Uninstall button at the top.
6. In the Confirmation pop-up window, click the Yes button.
That is all! Are you ready. This is how you can uninstall an update in Windows 11.
How to uninstall a build in Windows 11
Like regular updates, Windows 11 also allows you to uninstall prerelease versions. If you want to uninstall a build on Windows 11, you need to follow the steps shared below.
1. First, press the Windows key + I to open the Settings page. Then, under Settings, click the System option.
2. In the right pane, click the Recovery option, as shown in the screenshot.
3. In the recovery options, click the Restart now button behind Advanced Start.
4. In the confirmation pop-up window, click the Restart now button.
This will restart your PC and open the Advanced Boot menu. You need to navigate to the Troubleshoot> Advanced options> Uninstall updates. On the next screen, you need to select and uninstall the latest feature update.
That is all! Are you ready. This is how you can uninstall a build in Windows 11.
Therefore, this guide is about how to uninstall an update on Windows 11 operating system. Hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends too. If you have any questions related to this, please let us know in the comment box below.