Well, Google has the largest internet search engine in the world. Known as Google Search, the search engine offers a wealth of information on everything you can think of.
Google is not just another search engine. It’s the search engine that many people turn to for products, the latest news, and all kinds of daily searches. Google search results give you thousands of resources for your keywords.
If you are an active Google user, you may know that the search engine displays a total of 10 search results per page. If you are not satisfied with the top 10 results, you can proceed to the next page.
However, do you know that you can increase your search results count from a settings option in Google? It’s pretty easy to grow Google Search results per page, and in this article, we’ll show you how.
Also Read: How To Enable Dark Mode For Google Search On Desktop
Steps to increase Google search results per page
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to increase Google search results per page. You need to open a browser on your computer and follow the steps shared below.
1. First, open your favorite web browser and go to Google Web page.
2. On the Google search page, click the Settings in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. From the list of options that appears, click the Search options option.
4. On the Search Settings page, click the Look for Results.
5. In the right pane, you will see a Results per page slider. You need drag the slider to the right to increase the number of results per page.
6. Once done, scroll down and click on the Save money button.
7. In the confirmation message, click the okay button.
That is all! Are you ready. This is how you can increase your Google search results per page.
So this guide is about how to increase Google search results per page. I hope this article has helped you! Share it with your friends too. If you have any questions related to this, please let us know in the comment box below.