Well, there is no doubt that WhatsApp is the most widely used instant messaging application at the moment. Compared to other instant messaging apps for Android, WhatsApp offers you more features and options.
However, not many would know that WhatsApp also has a beta version of its application. The beta version is available on the Google Play Store, but it is only visible to users who have joined the WhatsApp beta program.
Whenever the company plans to introduce a new feature, it first releases the update to the WhatsApp Beta version instead of the normal WhatsApp application. The end role of the beta users is to test the new features for some time and help the developers to fix the bugs.
After fixing all the bugs and glitches, the update is rolled out to the normal WhatsApp application. So this is the main difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Beta versions.
Also read: How to send WhatsApp messages without writing on Android
Steps to download WhatsApp Beta on Android
Well, to download WhatsApp Beta on Android, you need to join WhatsApp Beta program first. You need to become a WhatsApp Beta tester first to enjoy the new features before anyone else.
So if you are interested in downloading WhatsApp Beta on Android, you are reading the correct guide. Below, we have shared a step-by-step guide on how to download the Beta version of WhatsApp on Android. Let’s take a look.
1. First of all, open your favorite web browser on your Android device and open this Web page.
2. On the test web page of the WhatsApp application, you need to click on the Become a tester button.
3. You will now see a confirmation page. The confirmation page will show you the ‘You are a tester’ text.
4. Now open the Google Play Store and log in with the same Google account that you used to join the beta program. Then search for WhatsApp in the Google Play Store.
5. Now you will see WhatsApp Messenger (Beta). Tap the Update button to enjoy the new features.
That is all! Are you ready. If you want to exit the WhatsApp beta program, click on the Leave the program on the Become a Tester page.
So this guide is about how to download WhatsApp Beta on Android. I hope this article has helped you! Share it with your friends too. If you have any questions related to this, please let us know in the comment box below.