Regardless of the operating system you are using, a full backup of your files is always a good idea. In Windows, you don’t need to depend on third-party applications to protect your installation and files.
The latest version of Windows: Windows 11 includes a utility that allows you to perform a complete backup of your system files and applications. You can use this backup to recover data lost due to hardware failures, update problems, malware attacks, file corruption, etc.
Also read: How to install the new Windows 11 Paint application in Windows 10
Steps to create a full system backup of your Windows 11 PC
The backup and restore function uses the Snapshot function to create a system image that provides an identical copy of all your applications, settings, files, etc.
So in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on creating a full system backup of your Windows 11.
1. First click on the Windows 11 search button and type Control Panel. Later, open control panel of the list.
2. In the Control Panel, click the Security system option.
3. On the next screen, click the File history option.
4. On the next screen, click the System Image backup button located at the bottom left of the screen.
5. In the left pane, click the Create a system image option, as shown below.
6. In the Create a system image pop-up window, select the hard drive to save the backup. Here you can also use your USB devices. Once done, click on the next button.
7. On the next screen, click the Start backup option.
8. Now, the backup process will begin. Depending on the file space, the backup completion time may vary.
That is all! Are you ready. This will complete the entire system backup process.
Therefore, this guide is about creating a full system backup of your Windows 11 PC. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends too. If you have any questions related to this, please let us know in the comment box below.