Every year on December 25, people around the world celebrate Christmas, a festival honoring the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is just around the corner and people are busy setting up their Christmas trees, hanging their ornaments and writing their Christmas cards.
It is an ideal time of year to celebrate family, joy and meeting. Many people send Christmas cards to their loved ones on this special day. If you are also looking for a way to spread this joy, you have come to the right page.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the best Merry Christmas wishes that you can write to your loved ones. You can write them on your Christmas cards or just send them as plain text to your friends on social media.
Best wishes for Merry Christmas | WhatsApp quotes, images and status
For WhatsApp users, we have shared some of the best images that you can forward to your friends. You can even forward these Christmas wishes to WhatsApp and Telegram groups. So, let’s take a look.
Classic Christmas Wishes
- May the brightness and joy of Christmas fill your heart. I wish you a season full of happiness and joy.
- Christmas is a season to enjoy the simple things that make life beautiful. May you have great memories that will touch your heart permanently. I wish you a lot of joy during this season and throughout the New Year.
- This is a season filled with the warmth of friends and the comfort of loved ones. Having you as my friend fills me with so much joy and thinking of you lights up my heart. Have a merry christmas
- Christmas is here again. May your home be filled with laughter, joy, harmony, peace, and an abundance of mercy.
- Live! It’s that time of year to take it easy. Slow down, breathe in the sweet fragrance of nature; enjoy the song of the birds and the moments of serenity with family and friends. May the magical feeling of Christmas surround you throughout the year. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Stay safe and take care of yourself.
- May your Christmas shine with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the coming year be full of joy and happiness. Have a merry christmas!
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May peace, love and prosperity always follow you
- In this most beautiful season, may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and a lot of love from our family to yours!
- Even if you are far away, you will be in my thoughts this Christmas day. We send you our sincere wishes for a very Merry Christmas.
- I send you my best wishes for a fabulous holiday season throughout the miles. Happy Holidays!
- Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!
- Season’s Greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
Funny Christmas Wishes
- “One of the great things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.” ~ Unknown
Don’t think of it as if I was bribing you, think of it as spreading Christmas cheer!
- “The 3 stages of man: Believe in Santa Claus. He doesn’t believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus. “
Congratulations on finally reaching stage 3! Merry Christmas, old man.
- One sure sign that you are getting older is that Santa seems to look younger every year. Cheers for another year of Christmas fun!
- Don us now our ugly sweaters …
Let’s go party! Merry Christmas!
- You look a lot like some of my Christmas tree decorations. Bright, colorful. and a little bit cracked!
- I hope you like the gift you told me to buy for you. Merry Christmas!
- Please note: Christmas is canceled! Apparently, YOU told Santa that you’ve been OK this year… he died laughing!
- New Year? Yes please! Let’s toast better times for all of us! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy 2022.
Sentimental Christmas wishes
- “May you have the joy of Christmas that is hope; The Christmas spirit that is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love ”. —Ada V. Hendricks
- “My idea of Christmas, whether ancient or modern, is very simple: love others.” —Bob Hope
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” —WT Ellis
- “This is the message of Christmas: we are never alone.” —Taylor Caldwell
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.” —Adele Comandini
- “For children, Christmas is anticipation. For adults, Christmas is a memory. “—Eric Sevareid
- “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a generous heart, a very open heart that thinks of others first.” —George Matthew Adams
- “Love fell at Christmas; love all love, divine love; love was born at Christmas, the stars and angels gave the signal ”. —Christina G. Rossetti
- “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others more than ourselves. Direct our thoughts to give ”. —BC Forbes
- “Blessed is the season that involves the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” —Hamilton Wright Mabie
- When we look back on Christmas past, we generally find that the simplest things, not the great occasions
Inspirational Christmas wishes
- “This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity throughout the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to pursue your dreams, joy to fill your vacation.” —DM Dellinger
- Christmas is the sweetest and most beautiful holiday of the rotating year and yet, despite everything, when he speaks, his voice has a strong authority.
- “Remember, this December, love outweighs gold.” —Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
- “Suggestions for Christmas gifts: to your enemy, sorry. For an opponent, tolerance. For a friend, your heart. For a customer, service. To all, charity. For each child, a good example. I respect yourself. “—Oren Arnold
- “Advent helps us remember that light shines in the dark and we reflect it.” —Greg Richardson
- “We should try to keep the Christmas spirit, not just one day a year, but 365 days a year.” —Mary Martin
- “To celebrate the heart of Christmas is to forget ourselves in the service of others.” —Henry C. Link
- “Christmas is truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” —Ruth Carter Stapleton
- “May we not ‘spend’ Christmas or ‘observe’ Christmas, but rather ‘keep’ it.” —Peter Marshall
- “Christmas is a good time to take stock of our blessings.” —Pat Boone
Christmas WhatsApp Status | Merry Christmas Images
As promised, here we have shared some of the best Merry Christmas images for WhatsApp that you can share with your friends. You can also share these images on your WhatsApp status.
A Merry Christmas is an easy way to make someone feel special. It is also a great way to show loved ones that you are thinking of them. I hope this article has helped you! Share it with your friends too.